Monday, October 1, 2012

Digital Autobiography Reflection


1)      I feel that I gave a solid effort while completing this project. I wanted to ensure that the individuals that view my project were given a sufficient representation of who I am. The images that I chose to include are ones that are important to me, and shape who I am today and the person I will become.

2)      I feel this course task is very valuable, as past life experiences play a big role in the decisions that people make. For instance, the activities, clubs, sports, etc. that a student was involved in may have had a significant impact on the major/field of study that the student has currently. This project is also valuable as it allows students to reflect on their life so far, and what important components to include in the project.

3)      This project benefits future teachers for a number of different reasons. First of all, technology continues to become a bigger and bigger part of education. Becoming familiar with sites such as Vuvox and Voicethread will help future teachers because they can potentially incorporate these sites into their classrooms. Also, students can think about using a project similar to this with their future students, inspiring them to reflect on who they are as a person and future educator. Furthermore, future teachers can also use this assignment to develop new ideas for technology projects to do with their students.

No comments:

Post a Comment