Monday, December 10, 2012

Cooperative Learning Project Reflection

I felt that I put forth an honest effort towards this project. I communicated with my team members and really tried to make this the best project it could be. Throughout this semester, I have thoroughly enjoyed working with the same three classmates on several projects. Our group members work well together and are very flexible when it comes to meeting times, helping each other out, answering e-mails, etc. I think completing this    project was a great way to cap off the semester.

I feel this project effects my future teaching in the sense that I can utilize cooperative learning assignments such as this one. I feel it is very important for students to learn cooperation and team-work skills, and these type of projects can help develop these skills. As a teacher however, I will be conscious of the type of group assignments that I use. Some group projects if not administered effectively can give advantages/disadvantages to certain students.

No comments:

Post a Comment